Registration Deadline: March 23rd, 2017
Join the Smart Manufacturing Roadshow to
Taipei | Guangzhou | Hong Kong
07-11 May 2017
Registration deadline: March 23rd, 2017
DESCRIPTION OF ROADSHOW
This roadshow follows previous successful delegations to China in the life sciences, clean-tech, and ICT fields. The heavily subsidized roadshow will take 10-15 Israeli companies to four prominent cities – Taipei, Guangzhou and Hong Kong SAR - for B2B meetings, industry visits, pitch sessions and networking events.
For full details about the roadshow, locations and tentative agenda –see guidelines.
Funding opportunities available for R&D collaborations with companies from Taiwan, Guangdong and Hong Kong SAR
Company representatives are responsible ONLY for the costs of international and inter-city flights. All expenses associated with hotel accommodations, B2B events, etc., will be covered by the organizers.
Company representatives are required to make a 4000 NIS deposit to secure their spot in the roadshow. The deposit will be reimbursed to the participating companies after the roadshow.
Company that will cancel its participation after April 13th
will not receive reimbursement.
Israeli companies must meet the below criteria in order participate in the roadshow
Company applying to participate in the roadshow should be focused on Advanced Manufacturing field – which includes, but not limited to the below sectors
Robotics & Automation
- Advanced Assembly Technology, Automated Guided vehicle (AGV), Guiding assembly robots, New Mechanical Techniques, Tooling and Equipment, etc
IoT & Digital Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Management, Operating Efficiency, Predictive Maintenance, Inventory Optimization, Product Lifetime Management, Sensors and Actuators, Vision sensors & software, etc
Advanced Logistics & Processes
– Monitoring of Quality Manufacturing lines, Machine vision, Automated machine condition monitoring, Minimal Fab Solutions, Wafer type wet process tools, etc
– Imaging Technology, AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection), Electro-optical measuring devices, Novel laser applications, Laser source development etc
Additive Manufacturing technologies
– 3D Printing technologies for functional materials and parts, Complementary process, etc
– Energy consumption monitoring, Energy management solutions, automated machine condition monitoring, etc
- The product/ technology/ industrial process has to be based on a technological innovation and/or applicative innovation
The product/ technology/ industrial process must have strong technological feasibility and potential to the Chinese market
The company needs to have the willingness and the ability to cooperate with companies from the mentioned locations both on R&D and business alliances
**Please note that a company's form lacking sufficient information will not be evaluated**
For more information:
Mrs. Talia Goshen
Program Manager, Asia Pacific
Israel Innovation Authority
Ms. Inbar Grebler
Project Manager for Israel Innovation Authority