This incentive program, operated by the Innovation Authority, is designed to encourage the development of agricultural products intended for sale and export. The joint professional committee of the Authority and the Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development approves the R&D plans submitted for participation in this incentive program.
Goal of the incentive program:
To encourage and support R&D of products intended for sale and export in the field of agriculture, in order to strengthen and promote the agricultural sector in Israel.
Who is the incentive program for?
- Israeli business entities engaged in the field of agriculture, including agricultural companies.
- Various agricultural institutions, engaged in fields such as species enhancement, seeds, livestock improvement and more.
What do you get?
Why should you apply for this incentive program?
Financial grant: The incentive program offers a conditional grant used for the R&D process of an innovative agricultural technology, a new product, or the upgrade of an existing product.
Long-term R&D: The incentive program enables long-term R&D operations for the development of future products and innovative technologies that will provide the company with a competitive advantage and the ability to penetrate new markets, as well as strengthen the overall growth in the Israeli economy.
Attractive financing model: The incentive program offers participation in the risks involved in the development process. A company that receives financing undertakes to repay the received funding to the Authority via royalty payments from sales, but only if the project succeeds in reaching the commercialization stage (conditional grant).
Quality mark support: Support from the Authority is provided only following a comprehensive professional assessment of the project, which serves as a mark of quality for companies in the agricultural industry and makes it easier for them to raise private capital in the long-term.
How to apply?
- Prior to applying, please carefully read the complete list of conditions, which specifies the rights and obligations of the applying company, as detailed on the Authority’s website.
- Fill out the relevant forms, available on the website, in accordance with the company size and the requested budget; attach them to the online application form and send via email.
- In addition to the submission of the online application, please fill out the application forms available on the website, print and send by mail.
For additional information please contact: