The non-profit organization, Unistream, which encourages and educates youth for business entrepreneurship, won a tender in 2015 and was selected to operate the Young Entrepreneurship incentive program in the Authority, through a dedicated program called "Startup Now."
Goal of the Incentive program:
To encourage and educate youth for practical experience in business entrepreneurship, while imparting skills and knowledge that will help them integrate into the future world of entrepreneurship.
Who is the incentive program for?
- The incentive program is intended for organizations that are interested in instilling the basics of entrepreneurship and innovation for students in middle and high schools.
- The incentive program operates in different settings: schools, community centers and local authorities.
What do you get?
- As part of the Young Entrepreneurship incentive program, students learn concepts from the fields of business, economy and entrepreneurship. They also get practice in the process of establishing a company and developing a real business venture.
- Students experience the entrepreneurial process in practice, from the concept stage to production and sales.
- The process is supported by dozens of prominent businessmen from various fields who mentor and assist the students in developing their projects.
Why should you apply for this incentive program?
Empowering of youth: The incentive program is designed for diverse populations and different audiences that have never been exposed to entrepreneurship. The activities included in the incentive program empower young participants and develop their aptitudes and capabilities. The incentive program is carried out mainly in the south and north of the country, focusing on populations from Israel’s social and geographic periphery.
Future prospects: Exposure to the incentive program’s content and the concepts from the entrepreneurial world, as well as familiarity with business leaders who assist the students in the development of a business enterprise, allowing them a foothold in the Israeli entrepreneurial community.
How to apply?
The incentive program is managed in different settings across the country and is determined by the organizations that operate the program.
For additional information please contact: