The Network of Automotive Excellence (NoAE) is launching the 5th year of its cross-sector and transnational NoAE Innovation-Competition. Innovators, researchers, freelancers, companies, research facilities and institutes are all invited to apply - providing their innovative contributions with respect to the four theme clusters.Who is eligible?
- Those with ideas, innovations and solutions, which provide a high degree of customer benefits and a high transfer potential into the automobile, passenger and transport vehicles and aircraft.
- Those who have developed process improvements, methods, procedures, technologies and tools for the manufacturing of vehicles.
- Those with new ideas, concepts and studies for the mobility of the future.
The path from an innovative idea to the realisation as a product is often a long and troublesome one. With this in mind, the Innovations-Competition and the Network of Automotive Excellence are offering you a valuable opportunity.
The opportunity: Ideas become projects; projects become contracts.
- LIVE presentation: The 30 best suggestions selected by the jury will be presented to a broad international expert audience in an Innovation Champions Arena within the framework of the “5th International Project Day on April 18, 2012”. Representatives from over 20 countries from Europe, North America and Asia are expected.
- ONLINE presentation: From January 2012 to December 2012: Global attention and prominence, many contacts and subsequent project discussions, for example, on 18.04.2012 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- SUPPORT: In addition, NoAE supports the innovation champions for the duration of one year. For free.
When is the deadline?
Applications may be submitted starting on July, 2011 and ending on December 31, 2011. During this period all relevant documents must be submitted. You may also apply online using a special entry form.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Visit the NOAE Website
for more information and to register.