Scheduled B2B Meetings
March 23, 2015
Israeli companies interested in partnering with Michigan based entities for the purpose of a joint R&D project in the field of
, are welcome to attend our special B2B session and personally meet our guest:
Mr. Gil Pezza, Manager Cybersecurity & Automotive, at the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC).
MATIMOP/OCS & MEDC have launched the 1st funding round, enabling companies from Israel and Michigan to partner together for the purpose of a joint R&D project.
March 23, 2015
29 Hamered Street, Tel-Aviv –14th floor, Eureka Meeting Room
Scheduled B2B meetings will take place from 09:00-12:00
Specific Areas of Interest are Listed Below:
- On-board cybersecurity systems (FW/IPS/IDS - possibly agent technology or tailored expert systems)
- DAR/DIT (Data at Rest / Data In Transit, also called Data in Motion) protective mechanisms (including LE [Law Enforcement] access in case of warrants, etc)
- OTA (over the air) updates / secure updates. How do you validate packet integrity and verify downloaded file
- Enterprise / fleet OTA download management
- Securing wireless endpoints in car
- Securing Telematics link
- Security layers to segregate IVI from control plane and ensure continued operations under degraded conditions for critical functions (throttle, steering, braking).
- Any work with trust anchors for consumer vehicles?
- Any work to provide provenance information for parts / supply chain
- Any cloud-based security applications (offer always-on scans, inter-vehicle monitoring, etc).
- Any data analytic applications / R&D for determining V2X communications and determining potential issues.
- Any novel certificate or other crypto system for providing packet integrity, non-repudiation, and handle CRL-type revocation (known "bad guy") functions with a manageable size infrastructure and with reasonable update durations (e.g. not take 6 hours for CRL updates per week).
(similar to automotive, but with the the following additions):
- any work with red/black separation (or similar) for commercial devices
In order to schedule your B2B meeting please complete this
For complete details on the funding round with Michigan,