Mission for Growth B2B Networking Event
Promoting Israel-EU Cooperation
Oct 22, 2013
The aim of the event is to promote partnerships between Israeli and European companies active in sectors identified as leading and developing industries in Israel.
The event is organized in the framework of a Mission for Growth to Israel, led by Vice-President of the European Commission Antonio Tajani.
The Israeli EEN consortium organizes this B2B event to initiate R&D, technological and commercial cooperations in the following sectors:
- Water Technologies
- Home land security
- Raw materials
- Processed agricultural products
- Environmental Technologies
- Information & Communication
- Fashion and High-End products
- Venture Capital
- Space Technologies
The event will be a unique opportunity for enterprises aiming at:
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Reaching the Israeli market and its key players
- Examining business and investment opportunities in Israel
- Establishing cross-border contacts with Israeli companies
Costs: Free of charge
Dates for your diary
||Registration and submission of a cooperation profile
|16 Sep - 15 Oct
||Online selection of face-to-face meetings
||Bilateral meetings (14:00 - 17:00)
Note: The event will be held at an adjacent venue to the Watec 2013 conference on water technologies and environment control. Thus allowing conference participants the convenience of attending the B2B event and conference.
This year's WATEC conference puts an emphasis on industrial sectors that have extensive water use such as food and beverages, pharma and gas.
For more information and to register, visit:
Contact Uri Fishelson with any questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org , 03-5118171