In recent years, Israel has gained global reputation as a major source for creativity and innovation. The ability to think different, create new technologies and overcome technological barriers helped Israeli high tech companies like Teva, Amdocs, Elbit, Mellanox, Checkpoint and RAD group to become world leaders in their market segments. In addition, thanks to the large number of research engineers and the high quality of local education, many multinational corporations opened centers of development excellence in Israel including IBM, HP, Apple, Google, Intel, Microsoft, EMC, Marvell, SAP, Cisco, Broadcom, Applied Materials, and Qualcomm.
In order to encourage Israeli creativity and innovation, a long list of leading high tech companies joined hands and initiated the annual international innovation conference called iNNOVEX. iNNOVEX2014 will focus on promoting innovation in the Israeli high tech industry, in the academic research facilities and in government institutions. As in previous years, we plan to cooperate with the relevant government ministries, with the Chief Scientist’s Office (at the Ministry of Economy) and with the major universities in Israel.
iNNOVEX2014 is expected to draw more than 1,000 engineers, industry professionals, academic researchers, senior executives and investors that plan to take part in iNNOVEX2014 in order to exchange ideas, learn about new development tools and listen to world innovation experts that will address the challenges in implementing creative ideas and invent new products . This audience will also discuss ways for inspiring innovation and encourage "out of the box" thinking that will lead to the development of the next generation of disruptive technologies.
Among the target topics of the conference are:
· Case studies: Successes and failures. What can we learn from them?
· Open innovation – How does it work?
· Corporate innovation – What can we adopt from the innovation methods developed in multinational cooperation (IBM, HP, Google, EMC, Amdocs etc.)
· Startup Nation - Can we create the same innovation environment (as in start-up) in large cooperation?
· Managing innovation - How to select the good ideas from all the creative minds around us and decide who will manage the execution in the most efficient way
· Smarter health - How innovative technologies and better understanding of the human brain will impact the ability to prevent common diseases and cure patients
· Creative Education – How can we improve the education system to encourage innovation among the young generation
· Global Cooperation – How can we cooperate between countries and similar industries to develop the next generation of innovative products?
iNNOVEX2014 is produced by ASG Ltd., 16 Hatidhar St., Raanana 43665 Israel Tel:+972-9-7454007 email@example.com