Who is the incentive program
- Private entrepreneurs
- New Israeli startup companies
What do you get?
- The conditional grant provided as part of the Tnufa incentive program is up to 85% of the approved budget, with a maximum grant of NIS 200,000 for a period of up to two years.
- The grant funds are used for building an initial prototype, intellectual property protection and initial business development.
Why should you apply for this incentive program?
Favorable conditions for entrepreneurs: The entrepreneurs are not obliged to leave their place of work or establish a company as a condition for receiving support as part of the Tnufa incentive program. Moreover, the entrepreneurs are not required to give up their rights to the project or issue shares to the state in return for a grant.
Quality mark support: The support of the Tnufa incentive program allows entrepreneurs to test the feasibility of their projects, as it reflects a professional and objective vote of confidence in their potential. This can help entrepreneurs raise additional capital following the initial funding.
Follow-on funding by the Authority: Following the completion of the support period in the Tnufa incentive program, the project may receive support from one of the additional incentive programs offered by the Authority: Technological Incubators, Early Stage Companies, R&D Fund, Bi-National funds, and others.
How to apply?
- The application is carried out according to the application procedures set forth by the Authority and can be found here.
- Prior to application, please review the list of binding conditions for grant recipients in a relevant incentive program, as detailed on the Authority’s website.
For additional information please contact: